French Foreign Legion defends the valley at Dien Bien Phu to cut off Communist supplies.
Northern Indochina (Vietnam) 1954. The well equipped and confident French defend a strong hold near communist supply routes. As the battle for this remote site goes on, casualties on both sides are high. The VC seems to get an endless supply of replacements. The French must depend on airlifts for supply and airborne replacements.
Set-up starts at 8:30am, Safety brief starts at 10am, 1 hour lunch break in the middle, every thing wraps up at 5pm.
- Missed dropped paratroopers fight their way to the fort
- Raid enemy supply depots
- Rescue / capture downed pilots
- Penetrate an actively defended mine field
- Encircle the French at Dien Bien Phu
- Capture / defend enemy strong points
- Overrun all French positions
- Break out of Dien Bien Phu
(click any image to view larger)